SunCafe’s organic chef, Ron Russell, creates an impressive butternut squash coulis with roasted vegetables and vegan feta cream on New Day New Chef Support + Feed.
SunCafe’s Roasted Vegetables in Butternut Squash Coulis with Feta Cream
SunCafe’s organic chef, Ron Russell, creates an impressive butternut squash coulis with roasted vegetables and vegan feta cream on New Day New Chef Support + Feed edition.
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1 cup Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 cup Potatoes
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1 tbsp Italian Herb Mix
Butternut Squash Coulis
- 3 cups Butternut Squash
- 2 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Milk or Oat Milk
- 2 cups Cashews
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup water
- Place sliced squash on a baking pan and toss in oil.
- Place garlic on top of squash and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 400℉ until squash starts to brown around the edges and is somewhat soft all the way through (30-40 minutes).
- Let cool for a minute.
- Blend with milk until smooth.
- Toss vegetables in oil and seasoning on a baking pan.
- Bake at 400℉ until vegetables start to brown (about 15-20 minutes).
- Keep vegetables warm in a pan.
- Mix feta cream ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Create a large pool of squash coulis on a plate.
- Place roasted vegetables individually in coulis.
- Drizzle or add dabs of feta cream around the plate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
What's Your Reaction?