STEPS TO BECOMING A CONTRIBUTOR OF UNCHAINEDTV
Our journalistic focus is on the following issues: animal rights, the plant-based, cruelty-free lifestyle, climate change, food justice, health, and associated issues like human world hunger and workers’ rights.
Because we cover animal issues, and animals cannot offer their side of the story, we articulate the needs and rights of animals who would otherwise be utterly voiceless and powerless. This is our mandate: to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves and to report on animal issues often ignored by mainstream media.
We report on a wide range of stories, organizations, events, and programs related to the above topics.
Like many journalistic organizations, UnChainedTV.com has an editorial board that endorses programs and takes a stand on issues. Like many other digital news organizations, UnChainedTV.com also relies on contributors from around the globe to supply content. Please be advised that UnChainedTV.com is not responsible for the commentary of its contributors. The commentary and opinions of contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of UnChainedTV.com or its management. We are a digital network that allows others to express their views, much as newspapers publish opinion pieces.
Increasingly, UnChainedTV has been asked by various individuals and organizations to ignore certain other organizations or programs, trying to make the case that the other organization/program in question is not worthy of coverage for whatever reason or has done something wrong.
Please be advised that a news blackout of an organization/program would conflict with our journalistic policies. We don’t play favorites with organizations or programs. We cover issues as they arise and report on the activities of organizations as they come up. If we were to listen to every objection we receive, we would be paralyzed and not cover anything.
UnChainedTV’s very mission is to counteract the mainstream media’s news blackout on animal rights issues. So, for us to engage in our own news blackout, would be hypocritical. Exceptions to this policy would include cases where we determine a news report/coverage could pose a danger to others, be they human or animal, or potentially create a legal and/or journalistic issue.
Those who object to an organization or program have other recourses, be they in a court of law or the court of public opinion.
Those who have a problem with another organization or program are directed to the above policy. Thank you for your consideration.
Copyright Infringement/DMCA Policy
UnChainedTV.com (and our associated social media platforms) respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes copyright violations and intellectual property infringements of any person very seriously. UnchainedTV is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will take appropriate action, including removal of the content claimed to be infringed on, once proper notice is received.
If you did not authorize the use of your copyright-protected work that was submitted on or through UnChainedTV and you are the copyright owner of the content or authorized to act on behalf of one, please notify us, in writing, to: JANEVELEZMITCHELL@YAHOO.COM
Your written notification must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or authorized person to act on behalf of the owner, which explicitly claims an exclusive right to the content allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work, including a detailed description of the alleged copyrighted work.
- Specific identification of the location of the content that is claimed to be infringed upon, including the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where this allegedly infringing content is located.
- A statement that You, the complaining party, has a “good faith belief” that the content submitted was not authorized by the copyright owner (You).
- A statement that the information sent is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you, the complaining party, is either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.