Learn how to make Superfood Rainbow Soup with Hollywood editor Kelly Rocklein aka Eat with Kelly and That Snarky Vegan Girl! Change your life!
Stupendous Superfoods Rainbow Soup
garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
24 herbs & spices seasoning
- Chop vegetables into bite sized pieces
- Place everything into the soup pot and add water to cover vegetables
- Add all the spices to taste:
- Place garbanzo beans in the oven and bake at 425 degrees for 20-30 minutes
- Cook quinoa on stove (1 cup of quinoa, 2 cups of water) for 10-15 minutes (till water is pretty much gone)
- Bring soup to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 30 – 45 min or until carrots are soft
- Steam broccoli separately and add to soup with quinoa and garbanzo beans after soup is finished cooking.
What's Your Reaction?