And the Direct Action Everywhere dude can cook too? Wayne Hsiung makes chocolate chip cookies on #LunchBreakLIVE
RECIPE: Wayne’s Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (any organic sugar is vegan)
- 2 “eggs” (2 tablespoons milled flax seed mixed with 6 tablespoons of water)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bag vegan chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups flour (use slightly more or less, depending on whether you like cake- y cookies)
- 1 tsp baking powder (use slightly more, if you like puffier cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients (if you don’t have a large bowl, or don’t want to mix too vigorously, then mix the liquid ingredients and sugar first), chocolate chips last
- Scoop spoonfuls of cookie dough on to baking sheeT
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until light brown on the bottom (depends greatly on the oven)
What's Your Reaction?