1) Cooling Watermelon Mint Arugula Salad (inspired by Dotsie Bausch of Compassion Champs)
2) VeggiDome Snacks with Follow Your Heart Dressings
INGREDIENTS – Watermelon Mint Salad
- 8 oz organic baby arugula
- 1/4 c fresh mint leaves
- 3 c watermelon, 2 inch cubes
- 1/2 hot house cucumber, sliced
- 1 – 2 heirloom tomato(es), sliced or cubed into fork-sized pieces
- 1/2 pkg Miyoko’s Kitchen VeganMozz, cubed
- 2 Tbsp vegan parmesan, shredded (Follow Your Heart)
- 1 – 2 fresh lime(s), squeezed directly on to salad
DIRECTIONS – Watermelon Mint Arugula Salad
- Gently toss salad until all the ingredients are evenly distributed
- Organic multi-colored carrots, unpeeled
- Follow Your Heart Dressings (Organic Miso Ginger & Reduced Fat Vegan Ranch)
- 1 bunch grapes, (we used Grapery on GMO Cotton Candy Grapes)
- 2 -3 heirloom tomatoes,
- few organic celery stars
- 1 organic hot house cucumber
- few radishes
- organic apples
DIRECTIONS – VeggiDome Snacks
- Place washed vegetables into the VeggiDome and place at room temperature on the counter so veggies are in plain sight to be snacked on.
- Place a little vegan dressing (we used Follow Your Heart: Organic Miso Ginger and Reduced Fat Vegan Ranch) into a small dish for dipping.
The fabulous VeggiDome keeps vegetables fresh and crisp for several days on your counter and in plain sight, so you can be inspired to eat more fresh fruit and vegetables. It also helps ripen various fruit such as peaches, nectarines and other stone fruit. Use promo code: ‘Jane’ when ordering a VeggiDome and get 10% off at: https://veggidome.com
Inside the VeggiDome without the lid
What's Your Reaction?
Jane Velez-Mitchell is an award-winning TV journalist and New York Times best-selling author. She is the founder of UnchainedTV and the host of several shows on the network.