EASY APPETIZER RECIPE FOR ALL THE PARTIES!
5-Step exotic homemade easy appetizer revealed on today’s #LunchBreakLIVE! This tasty dish is made with roasted red peppers, protein-packed walnuts, roasted garlic, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, ground cumin, dried hot red pepper flakes. Chef Elizabeth Mansur, health and wellness coach, shows us how to make this dish that is sure to make you popular with all your pals!
71 YEARS YOUNG AND GOING STRONG
At 71, Elizabeth feels flexible, strong, and vibrant plus she doesn’t need any medication because she doesn’t have aches or pains, which she attributes to a whole food plant-based diet and her active lifestyle. She is motivated by the joy she feels when inspiring others by sharing her knowledge on how to live a happy and healthy lifestyle. She’s a mother, a health & wellness coach, and an animal lover. She’s a passionate 71-year-old vegan, and a Holistic Health Coach. Her goal is to help guide and inspire others to achieve optimum health they so richly deserve and share with them the importance of consuming high-octane, living plant foods that are minimally processed!
WHO’S READY FOR THIS EASY APPETIZER PARTY FAVORITE?
We all need a delicious and easy appetizer recipe in our back pocket. They come in handy for those last-minute party invites or family gatherings. This recipe is exotic, beautiful to look at, and absolutely delicious. It doesn’t take much time to throw together and it is made entirely of whole food plant-based ingredients (minus the oil, which is optional), so it’s super healthy! Eat as much as you’d like without any guilt! Get dippin’! Don’t you just love recipes that are totally guilt-free? I know I do!
Exotic Homemade Appetizer (Dip)
- 1 7 ounce jar roasted red peppers drained or roast your own!
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted lightly
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice to taste
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate molasses*
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
- In a food processor blend together the peppers, the bread crumbs, the walnuts, the garlic, the lemon juice, the pomegranate molasses, the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and salt to taste until the mixture is smooth and with the motor running add the olive oil gradually.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and serve it at room temperature with the pita triangles and the veggies on a in a Maze plate!
- Garnish with cumin seeds and shopped parsley.
- In an appetizer dish add olives, triangle pita bread, radishes and cucumber.
I AM READY TO START DIPPING!
I am ready to get dippin’ straight into this dish. Summer is here which means the parties are happening and this dish is perfect to accompany you to all your gatherings. Your friends will love you for it and it might even guarantee you an invite to the next party. Go ahead and give it a try and let us know how you liked it. Take a picture of your final dish and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. If you are looking for more easy vegan recipes to try, be sure to stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
JaneUnChained graphic designer, behind-the-scenes problem solver, and IG contributor. Donna is a creative in the film industry, a passionate vegan, and promoter of a plant-based lifestyle. Known on social media as ThatSnarkyVeganGirl. Follow her on IG @ThatSnarkyVeganGirl