MAKE AMERICA GREEN AGAIN WITH A VEGAN VEGGIE WRAP
This is a wicked delicious meal! A simple veggie wrap using a great new vegan product to make this wrap shine. Guest Chef Paige Parsons Roache is on #LunchBreakLIVE featuring one of Wicked Tasty’s new vegan products, now available in the USA. Wicked Healthy Food, founded by brothers Chad and Derek Sarno, whose products are wildly successful in the UK at Tesco Magyarország, are now available locally at Sprouts Farmers Market and Kroger grocers. Let’s see what product Paige is featuring and what she will make for us…
SHE SCREAMS “MAKE AMERICA GREEN AGAIN”
“MAKE THE PLANET GREEN AGAIN” is Paige’s favorite saying. Her daughter went vegan at age 13 and Paige joined her 6 months later, after watching the documentary Cowspiracy. She is committed to bringing environmentally conscious vegan living to the forefront and reports on all the latest animal rights news, including The Save Movement’s vigils, various PETA protests, VegFests, AV Cube of Truths, vegan conferences, and more. She now produces and co-hosts a weekly show, “Plant-Based In the ‘Burbs,” on JaneUnChained News Network with Sherri Johnson. Together they support people in transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle. As Senior Booker and Producer at JaneUnChained News Network, Paige books guests and interviews for award-winning journalist and New York Times’ best-selling author, Jane Velez-Mitchell, founder of JNN. Mother of two children in their twenties, and married twenty-five years, Paige is living a passion-filled life of purpose.
EAT A VEGGIE WRAP, SUPPORT WICKED TASTY PRODUCTS
A good veggie wrap can be the perfect meal, especially when you have the added flavor of an incredible product like Wicked Tasty Beetroot Pesto Sauce. This sauce is bursting with flavor and brings a boring veggie wrap to life. You can spread this sauce on so many different foods, bringing fabulous flavor throughout. I also think this Pesto Sauce would be great on a simple pasta. Mmmm Mmmm goooood!
ECO VEGGIE WRAP
- 1 Sietes brand almond flour tortilla
- 1 TSP of WICKED FOODS Pink Beetroot Pesto Sauce
- 1/2 Heirloom tomato
- 1/2 farm fresh cucumber from Farmer’s Market
- 1/4 C of MICROGREENS/ Brocolli sprouts
- Optional veggies: Avocado/Red/Yellow pepper/ Zucchini/ radishes/lettuce/ kale
- If you like, add your favorite plant-based cheese, such as Miyoko’s, Violife or Follow Your Heart. Add in tasty plant-based meats, including Original Italian Tofurky Sausage, teriyaki tofu slices from Sprouts or Field Roast premium plant-based dogs.
- Spread the pesto sauce on the tortilla. Slice the cucumber and tomato thinly. Cut off a handful of sprouts and add. If you like, add your plant-based cheese and plant-based meats,. Wrap and enjoy!
VEGGIE WRAP ME UP FOR LUNCH!
What a fun episode of #LunchBreakLIVE with our very own Paige Parsons Roache showing us how to up our veggie wrap game. Give it a try, take a photo of your finished product, and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. If you are looking for more vegan recipes to try, be sure to jump over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
JaneUnChained graphic designer, behind-the-scenes problem solver, and IG contributor. Donna is a creative in the film industry, a passionate vegan, and promoter of a plant-based lifestyle. Known on social media as ThatSnarkyVeganGirl. Follow her on IG @ThatSnarkyVeganGirl