Looking For a Simple Vegan Pasta Bake Recipe?
It’s an Easy, Peasy, and Oh So CHEEEEEZY #LunchBreakLive with a simple vegan pasta bake. Have you been looking for the PERFECT dish to serve to your friends? Or maybe something impressive for your family’s holiday celebration? Or maybe you’re just looking for a yummy idea for your own meal prep? Look no further…we’ve got you covered!
Coach Jane Elizabeth shared one of her FAVORITE savory, cheesy, make-your-tastebuds-dance dishes and it’s a total crowd pleaser! Whether you’re feeding vegans or non-vegans, this delicious pasta bake is a hit every time.
In less than 30 minutes, you’ll have a flavorful, yum-tastic, protein-packed meal that satisfies your craving for comfort food…but instead of feeling overly full and tired, you’ll feel comfortable, satiated, and full of ENERGY!
Let’s take a look at how it is done…
THE BADASS VEGAN REBEL
Jane Elizabeth is a renowned health and wellness coach, author, & athlete with a passion for saving animals. Her incredible plant-based weight loss transformation story, featured globally in various media outlets, has inspired thousands of people to make their health and well-being a priority. In her “Badass Rebel Vegan Academy” Jane empowers members to heal mind, body, & spirit while getting fit and creating the life they deserve! Follow her on Instagram at @see.Jane.do.everything and @BadassRebelVegan.
Pasta Bake Will Be Your New Family Favorite
This recipe for a vegan pasta bake only has a few ingredients and is super quick to throw together. You just can’t go wrong with baked pasta, especially smothered in melted vegan cheese. There is just so much yum in every bite. Jane adds plant-based sausage by Lightlife, adding a ton of added protein to the dish, for all of you who love high protein meals. This pasta meal won’t leave you feeling sluggish and overly full like many pasta dishes tend to do. Go ahead and give it a try and let us know how you liked it.
Badass Rebel Vegan Pasta Bake
- 1 box Banda chickpea pasta
- 1 jar Whole Foods 365 organic marinara
- 2 links Lightlife Foods Italian sausage cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1/2 of each cubed: green pepper, red pepper, red onion
- Follow Your Heart shredded mozzarella & Parmesan
- Baking dish glass or aluminum works well
- Seasoning: ground black pepper, garlic powder, basil
- Preheat oven to 450 Fahrenheit
- •Boil pasta as directed on package
- •In a pan, cook sausage, peppers, & onion until sausage is cooked through & veggies are cooked to desired firmness. Add seasoning to taste
- •Pour about one cup marinara in the bottom of baking dish
- •Once pasta is cooked & drained thoroughly, place in baking dish
- •Add sausage, veggies, and the rest of the marinara. Gently mix together until pasta is coated with marinara
- •Add a handful of Parmesan and gently mix into pasta
- •Cover the top of the entire dish with Parmesan & mozzarella. Sprinkle basil on top
- •Cover with foil and bake for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted
- Let cool and serve!
Thanks For Joining Us For Lunch!
I love a good simple recipe that will feed numerous people and leave everyone feeling satisfied. This is one of those recipes. Go ahead and give it a good bake and let us know how you liked it. Take a photo of your finished dish and tag @Unchained_TV on Instagram. Looking for other easy plant-based recipes to try? Hop on over to the #LunchbreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.