Let’s Make Nooch Nuggets!
Nooch Nuggets are a golden snack you will love! Oven-baked tofu nuggets made with cheesy nutritional yeast (A.K.A. Nooch)! This recipe is super easy, tasty & best of all no animals were harmed in the making of this tasty treat! Today’s guest, Alexa Chase, known as Vegan Sparkle, joins us and demonstrates how to throw together this healthy and yummy little snack. Be sure to check out the Vegan Sparkle on UnChainedTV! In the meantime….let’s watch how it’s done…
Sparkle Your Way To Health!
Alexa Chase, known as Vegan Sparkle, is a vegan content creator sharing vegan recipes & tips with thousands of people! Inspiring others to live a more compassionate lifestyle and ‘sparkle from the inside out’ using a positive and fun approach! She’s a huge animal lover and has refused to eat them since she was 8 years old! Alexa is also a New York Realtor and is currently working on a vegan fashion line and a children’s book – stay tuned for the launch in 2022!
Nooch Makes Tofu Magical
These little golden nuggets are covered in nutritional yeast, or nooch, among other spices, and baked into the most delicious snack. They have a cheesy flavor, thanks to the nutritional yeast, so you just can’t go wrong. Choose your favorite dipping sauce, and heaven awaits. This is a great recipe when hunger appears and you don’t have a lot of time to make something. Nooch nuggets are done in about 30 minutes, but the prep takes no time at all. Just sit back and wait for them to bake into perfection. Or maybe try making them in an air fryer for an even faster way to cook them!
- 1 package super firm tofu
- 1/2 c nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tbsp each of any herbs & spices you desire I used 24 herbs spices, smoked paprika everything but bagel seasoning and chili flakes
- Dipping sauce - sriracha + vegan mayo, smoky maple BBQ sauce, or ketchup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, prepare baking sheet with parchment paper (no need for spray or oil)
- Drain tofu and lightly dry with towel
- Cut tofu into cubes
- Prepare seasoning by combining together all spices and mixing well
- Roll each tofu cube into mixture until coated on all sides
- Spread out evenly on baking sheet
- Bake 20-30 minutes depending on cube size, flipping once halfway through
- Serve with your fave dipping sauce and ENJOY!
A Snack With NOOCH Is Always A Good Snack!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did! I love tofu and I love nutritional yeast, so I really can’t wait to try this super simple and tasty recipe, and I hope you do too! Take a photo of your finished little nuggets and tag @Unchained_TV on Instagram. Looking for more easy vegan recipes to try? Jump on over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.