Today’s #LunchBreakLIVE features sensational siblings Alberto Mancia and his sister Celeste Mancia! These two amazing Gen Z’ers are blending up creamy, smooth, delicious, vegan ice cream using bananas! It’s the perfect summer treat! When these two aren’t in the kitch, they’re participating in a Cube of Truth with Anonymous for the Voiceless, undertaking actions with Direct Action Everywhere – DxE, making social media content, going to school and creating plant-based recipes! Wow! That’s vegan energy!
Mint Chocolate Chip Banana Nice Creamyields 2-3 servingsingredients
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 8 drops vegan green food coloring (optional)Procedure:
- Peel and slice the bananas. Freeze them in a container for several hours or overnight.
- Chop the frozen bananas in a food processor.
- Blend the bananas, coconut cream, peppermint extract, chocolate chips, and food coloring. The consistency should be thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately, or freeze if a firmer consistency is desired.
What's Your Reaction?
JaneUnChained graphic designer, behind-the-scenes problem solver, and IG contributor. Donna is a creative in the film industry, a passionate vegan, and promoter of a plant-based lifestyle. Known on social media as ThatSnarkyVeganGirl. Follow her on IG @ThatSnarkyVeganGirl