This cake is! This is a super quickie to make and oh so delicious. Your Vegan Friend Tonia does it again in the kitchen. Making mind-blowing vegan recipes that are sure to impress your friends, family, and all the non-vegan skeptics in your life!
Tonia is a hairstylist and indie filmmaker from Michigan who has been doing vegan activism since 2018. She is grateful to represent the Midwest on the JaneUnchained News Network. And we love having her! Tonia has a YouTube channel called Your Vegan Friend Tonia that you should definitely check out. It is fresh and fun and filled with lots of delicious recipes, and other great videos about veganism and the vegan lifestyle. From recipes to interviews, and visits to animal sanctuaries, you can find it all on Tonia’s YouTube channel.
I am always impressed with Tonia’s skill in the kitchen. Not only is she an awesome Chef, but she has an incredible energy about her that just draws you in. Recently she veganized a KFC potato bowl for us and WOW was it delicious. You can see that episode HERE.
But let’s check out this amazing cake she made for us, just in time for summer. Another perfect recipe for me because it is simple and doesn’t take a ton of effort. Perfect!
QUICKIE-SUMMERY-FRUITY-YUMMY CAKE TIME!!
- 1 vegan cake mix just look for one without milk!
- 1 can of 7 Up Sprite or other vegan soft drink 12 oz. use non-diet for best results
- 1 can of mandarin oranges WITH juice
- mix together in a bowl. Bake at the temperature and time the box says. Put in refrigerator to cool.
- Add 1 tub of So Delicious Dairy Free Cocowhip to 1 can of crushed pineapple WITH juice. Mix and then put that in the fridge to cool. After the cake is cool put topping on cake! Eat now or put it back in the fridge to get colder! SO YUMMY!!
What's Your Reaction?
JaneUnChained graphic designer, behind-the-scenes problem solver, and IG contributor. Donna is a creative in the film industry, a passionate vegan, and promoter of a plant-based lifestyle. Known on social media as ThatSnarkyVeganGirl. Follow her on IG @ThatSnarkyVeganGirl