Looking For The Perfect Butternut Squash Soup Recipe?
Fragrant, Creamy, Deeeeeelicious: A Butternut Squash soup recipe made by The Superfood Goddess, Stephanie Bosco. You don’t want to miss this episode of #LunchBreakLIVE filled with aromas of the Fall season. This is the perfect soup for a cold Fall or Winter day and it is family-friendly with its awesome flavor! Let’s check out how Stephanie put this all together…and stay tuned because she throws in an extra recipe as a bonus…for Charcoal Lemonade!
Who Is the Superfood Goddess?
We all know she can whip up a mean Butternut Squash soup recipe, but who is this amazing woman outside of the kitchen?
Stephanie Bosco, also known as The Superfood Goddess, is a Holistic Health & Nutrition Coach. She specializes in Plant-based & gluten-free cooking to Elevate Mental Health and the Gut microbiome. Other than Coaching, she teaches cooking classes online and at festivals, is a private chef, she creates delicious Whole Food Plant-Based recipes for her blog, and enjoys building up other brands and women doing good in the world. She is currently studying for a Masters in Clinical Nutrition while working with one on one individual and group coaching clients. She believes in the power of positivity in any situation and that you have the ability to change your circumstances if you change your mindset. Stephanie is a firm believer that by taking the time to learn and grow, understanding others, and creating more compassion, we can achieve a kinder world.
Wow, what an inspirational woman. We just love having Stephanie join us on #LunchBreakLIVE because she always cooks the most vibrant, healthy vegan meals that most anyone would enjoy.
Back To The Butternut Squash Soup Recipe + The Surprise Lemonade!
This Butternut Squash soup recipe looks so incredible. A thick texture with just the right amount of spice. I just love a good bowl of soup in the Fall. And then she surprises us with this awesome Charcoal Lemonade recipe…say what? It’s super good for you and oh so tasty!
I am providing the recipe for both the Butternut Squash Soup and the Charcoal Lemonade below, so I hope you will try them for yourself at home. They both look so delicious, and are full of nutrients! And if you are looking for other tasty vegan recipes, you’ve come to the right place. We have so many available to you from previous #LunchBreakLIVE shows. So don’t be shy, try a bunch of them! And then be sure to let us know how you liked whatever you choose to whip up.
Butternut Squash Soup
- 4 cups Butternut Squash cubbed or about 1 Butternut Squash (cut in half, baked, and insides scooped out).
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Shallot chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2-3 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Amino Acids I like Braggs or Coconut Aminos
- 1/2-1 can light Coconut Cream
- Pinch of Organic Ginger seasoning about 1/8 teaspoon, or more to taste
- Optional: Add 1 teaspoon Thyme while cooking.
- ~Sauté shallots, oil, and garlic for five minutes.
- ~If using store bought cubed butternut squash, add and stir/sauté for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- -If you are using baked butternut squash, you can just add the baked butternut squash at the end, with all the other ingredients to the blender or soup pot.
- ~Add the rest of the ingredients to the sautéed butternut squash and simmer with the top on low for 20 minutes.
- ~Let soup cool and Throw in a blender or a food processor or you can use a and immersion blender, to get it creamy.
- ~Optional: Top with extra coconut cream or pumpkin seeds.
- 14 oz. Water
- Juice from 1 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Charcoal
- 5-8 drops Organic Stevia or Monk fruit.
- Optional: You can use dates instead of stevia/monk fruit you would just need to throw the mixture in a blender to blend the dates.
- -Fill a glass with 14 oz of water.
- -Squeeze Lemon juice into water.
- -Add Charcoal.
- -Add Stevia or Monk fruit (use less or more than I recommended, according to your taste).
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you want more vegan fun be sure to join plantbasedneighbor.com and get to know all your fellow veg friends in your hood. Until next time…
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.