S’mores Chocolate Extravaganza!
This S’mores recipe is by far the most delicious looking dessert I have EVER seen. And you get to eat it out of a mason jar (or a bowl if you prefer)! Erin Riley-Carrasco does it again on this episode of #SaturdaySnackDown with another one of her incredibly creative and delicious vegan recipes!
S’mores Sundae Delight!
I remember the good ole’ days as a kid roasting marshmallows over an open fire and squishing them between graham crackers with some chocolate, and simply being in heaven. Now, as a grown adult, I can still enjoy S’mores, vegan style, but with ice cream and chocolate sauce. No firepit needed! Wow, this is exciting! Bring back the childhood memories, from the safety of your own kitchen!
The Perfect Summer Treat!
This S’mores coconut chocolate ice cream dessert is the perfect recipe for those hot summer days or nights. Hey, I would even eat this for breakfast! ha ha. You can’t go wrong with roasted marshmallows, chocolate, and ice cream! This would be such a fun dessert to make at home with the kids….or even the kids at heart (grown-ups!). Below is the recipe, I can’t imagine you wouldn’t want to try this one out for yourself!
S'mores Vegan Chocolate Syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cups Miyoko’s vegan butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and with blender, mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Vegan Ice Cream Erin used Trader Joes Nice Cream
- Graham Crackers or Coconut Wafer Cookies
- Chocolate Syrup see the previous recipe
- Large Vegan Marshmallows Erin used Dandies Brand
- In a clear glass, scoop in Soy Nice Cream.
- Crumble several Graham Crackers or Coconut Wafer cookies into the chocolate syrup mixture and stir, creating a chunky mixture.
- Pour over the Soy Nice Cream. Scoop a little bit more Nice Cream and drizzle with a small amount of the chocolate & cookie mixture.
- Take 3 of the vegan marshmallows and roast over gas flame on stove. Place on top of the Sundae and add a piece of the vegan graham crackers or wafer in between the marshmallows. Enjoy!
Thank you again for visiting us here on #SaturdaySnackDown. Be sure to check out previous episodes for more of Erin’s AMAZING and creative vegan recipes. There are a ton to choose from.
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.