Looking for a delicious vegan meal that is super simple, easy to make, filling, and full of nutrients and fiber? Well, you have come to the right place! The Superfood Goddess joins #LunchBreakLIVE to show us how to make this simple, and beautiful overnight oats recipe. This is a very diverse recipe that can be tailored to your tastebuds, and it’s perfect for this homebound new life we are all experiencing. Let’s check it out.
Stephanie, who goes by The Superfood Goddess, went vegan for health reasons. Thirteen years ago, She went Vegan for her brother, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. She searched to find a solution and read that eating Whole Foods, superfoods, ditching meat & dairy, and eating little to no processed sugar, could help one’s mental health. After a Three-month vegan challenge with her brother and mom, she felt better than ever, more energy, more vibrant, and she realized some of her chronic sickness and ailments went away. She even was able to stop taking her depression and anxiety medication after a couple of years being vegan (of course, ALWAYS with a doctor helping her wean off the meds).
Through healing herself, she realized she could help others heal themselves through food and nutrition. From her studies and attending physician conferences where doctors speak on plant-based Healthcare, she realized that one could stop, slow, or reverse heart disease, diabetes, brain fog, cancer, and so much more. She holds 3 certifications in holistic nutrition and integrative health coaching. She’s off to take her masters in Clinical Nutrition this April! She is a yogini and got certified to teach in 2014. She knows her purpose in life is to help others and she is passionate about spreading the vegan message.
Above all, Stephanie remembers how hard it was at first to navigate through what to eat. She doesn’t want the idea of trying a new healthy lifestyle to stop anyone from succeeding, which is why she got certified to coach. You can contact her for a free health consultation on many subjects ranging from weight loss, dis-ease, mental health, and so much more. She presents and teaches cooking classes in small gatherings, at Veg Fests, and festivals. Connect with her, she’s super open, positive, and full of GLOW to share. Stephanie’s Social Media Links:
I am all for easy-peasy recipes. And these overnight oats are just that. Easy and tasty! We hope you will try this recipe at home and circle back to let us know how you liked it!
- -1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- -1/2 Cup Almond milk unsweetened Vanilla is my favorite
- -1/4 Cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- -1 Tablespoon Chia seeds Navitas brand
- -1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- -A pinch of salt
- -1 Tablespoon Maple syrup
- -Add all the ingredients in a jar or bowl, with an airtight lid. Mix the ingredients well and then put the lid on, and pop it in the fridge!
- - Let the oats sit overnight and then consume the following morning.
- -Top with sliced fruit if preferred.
- -Enjoy within a few days and then repeat the process for the next few days again. If you prefer your oats warm, you can quickly heat them straight out of the fridge, its a bit thick with the chia seeds, so adding a little extra liquid the next day is totally fine and I usually do myself!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.