The Superfood Goddess, Stephanie Bosco, makes delicious and nutritious tacos on this episode of #LunchBreakLIVE. This recipe is a high vibrational dish with many of the nutrients and vitamins one needs.
Stephanie, who goes by The Superfood Goddess, went vegan for health reasons. Thirteen years ago, She went Vegan for her brother, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. She searched to find a solution and read that eating Whole Foods, superfoods, ditching meat & dairy, and eating little to no processed sugar, could help one’s mental health. After a Three-month vegan challenge with her brother and mom, she felt better than ever, more energy, more vibrant, and she realized some of her chronic sickness and ailments went away. She even was able to stop taking her depression and anxiety medication after a couple of years being vegan (of course, ALWAYS with a doctor helping her wean off the meds).
Through healing herself, she realized she could help others heal themselves through food and nutrition. From her studies and attending physician conferences where doctors speak on plant-based Healthcare, she realized that one could stop, slow, or reverse heart disease, diabetes, brain fog, cancer, and so much more. She holds 3 certifications in holistic nutrition and integrative health coaching. She’s off to take her masters in Clinical Nutrition this April! She is a yogini and got certified to teach in 2014. She knows her purpose in life is to help others and she is passionate about spreading the vegan message.
Above all, Stephanie remembers how hard it was at first to navigate through what to eat. She doesn’t want the idea of trying a new healthy lifestyle to stop anyone from succeeding, which is why she got certified to coach. You can contact her for a free health consultation on many subjects ranging from weight loss, dis-ease, mental health, and so much more. She presents and teaches cooking classes in small gatherings, at Veg Fests, and festivals. Connect with her, she’s super open, positive, and full of GLOW to share. Stephanie’s Social Media Links:
- 1 Zucchini
- 3 Carrots peeled
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 Green Onions
- 1/2 cup raw Almonds or raw Walnuts
- 4 large Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil or dry is fine
- 1 package or 3-4 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning look for little to no salt added and organic
- 1 Avocado
- A few sprigs of Cilantro.
- Romaine lettuce leaves Cabbage cups, or Collard Greens for the Shell.
- •Clean all your ingredients. Peel your carrot. Chop the Zucchini & Carrots into a few smaller pieces.
- •Throw all ingredients aside from the avocado & whatever you’re using for the raw “tacos shells” in a food processor and pulse a few times until the pieces are small crumble like pieces, you don’t want it the consistency of a paste.
- •Clean your lettuce shells in water. If you are using the collard greens, grab a round bowl or something that’s about the size of a taco shell. Take a piece of the collard wrap and place the circle upside down on the leaf. With a knife, be careful please, trace around the round bowl to cut out taco like shapes.
- •Plate your tacos and serve!
Cashew Nacho Cheese
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup bell pepper
- 1/4 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon Mexican/Taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- -Soak Cashews for 6-12 hours.
- -Throw it all in a blender and do a dance! Enjoy!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.