CHECK OUT THIS 8 LAYERED TACO DIP!
Layered Taco Dip on #LunchBreakLIVE! A hearty meal or an appetizer! Guest Chef Julia Novak, shows us how it’s done in just a few quick and easy steps.. This dip is sure to become a party favorite. Let’s see the magic happen…
DEDICATED TO THE ANIMALS
Julia has been an ethical vegan and animal rights activist for the past 14+ years. A mom to an amazing animal rights activist and vegan- since-birth son, Westwynd, and an organizer for Smithfield Animal Save with the Animal Save Movement global. Julia is also a mentor with the group Animal Activist Mentorship program, as well as a JaneUnchained News Contributor, a sanctuary caretaker volunteer, and a participant in all forms of animal rights activism.
READY FOR SOME LAYERED TACO DIP?
This dip is so delicious and gooey it is always a party favorite. So get ready to be invited to all the popular gatherings, this dip is a sure ticket in! It has all your favorites in it including, vegan beef, vegan cheese, beans, and even corn chips! So there is a crunch with every bite! Oh my heavens! It is so simple to throw together and is packed with cheesy gooey flavor. Perfect for dipping, or eating straight out of the dish!
Layered Taco Dip
- Bag of Organic Corn chip
- Box of Annie’s Vegan Cheese Rice
- Can of Vegan Black Beans
- Can of Vegan refried beans
- 1/2 C of each mushrooms, green peppers ,& onions chopped
- 3 Avocados
- 1/4 C of black olives chopped
- 1 C vegan shredded cheese Violife Cheddar
- 1 pack of Beyond Meat
- 1 pack of vegan seasonings
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 C Vegan sour cream like Tofutti
- Miyoko’s Butter
- Sauté the onions, peppers and mushrooms in a pan with 1 tsp of Miyoko’s butter for 6-8 mins until onions are translucent.
- Add BM and seasoning pak. Cut avocados in 1/2 then Take peels off avocados and smash avocados with a fork.
- Add garlic and salt to create guacamole. Make rice. Warm 2 can of beans then layer first can into casserole pan.
- Add 2nd can of beans and warm them up then layer on top. Add cheese. Then rice. Layer the BM mixture.
- Add guac. Add sour cream. Top with chopped olives. Eat with tortilla chips. Tasty!
THANKS FOR SHARING LUNCH WITH US!
Put your party hat on and give this festive dip a try. You won’t regret it, and neither will your party-goers! It is soooooooooo delicious! If you make it be sure to take a photo and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. Leave a comment here and let us know how you liked it. If you are looking for other easy vegan recipes to try, be sure to stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.