A Delicious Peanut Noodle Stir Fry Made With LOVE!
Have you ever tried peanut noodle stir fry? Ramen noodles covered in a delicious sweet, salty, and spicy peanut sauce, with stir-fried vegetables, brought to you today by Prana Boost™️ Cafe! Join Tina Louise Feldman-Balodi and her daughter Bella as they create this Prana-infused dish on #LunchBreakLIVE. Let’s take a closer look at how it’s done…
Navigating Life With LOVE
Tina Louise Balodi, a.k.a. The Emotion Fairy™, is a Clairsentient Empathic Healer, Mommapreneur, & the founder of Prana Boost™ & Prana Boost Parenting™. She is a Peace Advocate, Master of Mindfulness & Emotional Intelligence, Author, Speaker, Reiki Master & Transformational Life, Health & Wellness Coach.
She inspires people to raise their vibration, access their intuition & live their most authentic life. As a Prana Boost Lifestyle Expert™ Tina lovingly guides, nurtures, & empowers individuals & groups of people to increase their mindfulness to “BOOST THEIR PRANA” (a.k.a. Life Energy/Breath) which creates emotional, physical, financial & spiritual well-being. She also hosts The Prana Boost Show™️ Podcast. She has been featured in The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Entrepreneur Magazine, Kids In The House, Big City Moms, Sivana East, and more.
Tina intuitively connects to others on a soul level through the vibration of LOVE. As a Prana Boost Lifestyle Expert, she guides her clients’ transformation as they create a new vision for their family by shifting their thinking, releasing limiting beliefs, & tapping into their own intuition. She inspires others to raise their vibration in order to have a healthy, wealthy, & peaceful family.
Tina is a mindful momma to 2 homeschooled girls who are 15 & 17 and has been happily together for 27 years co-creating everything in life with her best friend, business partner, and Soulmate/Twin Flame husband, Alan. Tina’s UNIQUE life & parenting skills also include Vegan Recipe Creations, Crystal & Essential Oil Healing, Oracle Card Readings, EFT-Tapping, Chakra Balancing & Pendulum Readings with Penjie™, her pendulum. Her biggest passions are inner personal transformation, alternative & holistic healing, positive psychology, emotional intelligence, mindful language, & mindful parenting.
She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and a minor in Psychology. She is also a former Cosmetologist…When she was little she was known as “The Peacemaker” always wanting to fix everything and everyone and help relieve suffering…and this hasn’t changed. In her 20’s she discovered her own inner light and realized that the only way to fix any situation that seemed uncomfortable, was to look “inside” and use her own authentic power to grow and develop her own spirituality. In her 30’s she discovered her ability to affect a situation by shifting her own thoughts & energy, so she kept reading and practicing and working hard on her own energetic alignment. She is an author, writer, storyteller, and researcher. Now, at 48, she is sharing these stories and lessons with the world so we may all have the chance to raise OUR vibration, raise OUR families & change the world™.
She is the author of the children’s book Ms. Alignment The Emotion Fairy™, and the forthcoming book, Feeling Your Way Through Parenting™, A Guide To Mastering Mindful Parenting Through Unconditional Love, Intuition, Nonviolence & Emotional Intelligence.
How To Make Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
Who wouldn’t love this peanut noodle stir fry, covered in a delicious, creamy, and salty peanut sauce! It sounds so heavenly to me. This is a filling meal that the whole family is sure to love. Sneak in some veggies and you have a full meal, bursting with flavors and textures. You just can’t go wrong with this dish. It’s pretty easy to throw together, so I hope you give it a try.
Prana Boost Cafe Stir Fry Peanut Noodles
- 3 servings of ramen noodles
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter leave peanut butter on the counter for a bit to soften, if it was from the fridge
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of tamari
- 1 tablespoon of chili oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 inches of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar Forgot to add it during the video!! But it adds a lovely tangyness to the sauce!
- Drizzle of chili oil for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- And extra green onions for garnish
- First wash and prepare all the veggies aka your mise en place.
- Thinly slice the green onions and bell pepper, chop the broccoli, and mince the garlic and ginger.
- Start boiling water to cook the noodles.
- For the stir fry… Sauté the green onions till lightly browned, then add the garlic and ginger let that cook for a couple more minutes. Then add the bell pepper and broccoli and continue sautéing till they’ve softened a bit and slightly browned. Lastly toss in the bean sprouts.
- Cook the noodles, then drain them and add them to whatever pan you stir fried your veggies in.
- To begin the sauce scoop the peanut butter into a small bowl, add soy sauce and tamari, then mix. Next add the water and mix till the peanut butter has thinned out. Now add the chili oil, sesame oil, vinegar, garlic salt, sugar, and black pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles, now stir fry it all together for a few minutes.
- Then Voila! The end
What A Lovely Lunch!
I love anything that contains noodles and peanut butter, so this recipe is a definite go for me and I can’t wait to try it. I hope you do too! Take a photo of your finished dish and tag @UnChained_TV on Instagram. Interested in other easy plant-based recipes to cook up? Jump on over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.