DO YOU LOVE VEGGIE BOWL RECIPES?
Veggie Bowl recipes are the way to go and today we will eat a Grilled Teriyaki Veggie, Pineapple & Tofu Bowl on #LunchBreakLIVE. Our guest Chef Gwendolyn Limon, the founder of SimpliDished and SimpliSocial Health Media will show us how to make this simple yet delicious bowl. Let’s take a look…
SIMPLIDISHED AND SIMPLISOCIAL HEALTH MEDIA
Gwendolyn Limon is the founder of SimpliDished and SimpliSocial Health Media who’s high-energy, passionate data-driven health strategist, food photographer, and content creator based in Greater Los Angeles, CA working with clients nationwide and internationally.
With a proven 13-year track record she’s had the opportunity to manage and direct Fortune 500 Health and Wellness industry leaders from Caesars Palace Qua Bath & Spa, Color Salon by Michael Boychuck at Caesars Palace, Steinberg Diagnostic Medical Imaging Centers, and McKesson Speciality Health Corporation.
I’VE SEEN LOTSA VEGGIE BOWL RECIPES…THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A WINNER!
This bowl has it all…a little bit of sweet and a little bit of spicy (optional). With the luscious pineapple, it feels like a dish delivered straight from Hawaii…with its sweet teriyaki yumminess. It is a bowl filled with healthy vegetables and a powerful flavor that will keep you coming back for more. It is also another very easy dish to make and can become a go-to favorite for yourself or the family. The tofu adds a punch of protein with every bite.
Easy Grilled Teriyaki Veggie, Pineapple & Tofu Bowl
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Extra Firm Tofu
- 3 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Ginger 3 knobs
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 4 Jalapeños optional
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 Cups Pineapple
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- Start by pressing out your tofu in a tofu press or you can use a paper towel or kitchen cloth to press out the excess water . Be careful when pressing down on the extra firm tofu as it can easily break. Once you have drained the tofu cut the tofu into cubes.
- Grab a skillet and heat your skillet first . Select your preferred oil of choice this dish could be made with avocado, canola oil , olive oil and vegetable oil. Add in your tofu to the heated skillet season it with salt and pepper on both sides of the tofu . Once the tofu is golden brown in color on both sides add in minced garlic .
- In a separate skillet add in 2 Tbsp of oil add in 2 green and red bell peppers , jalapeños and pineapple. Once the veggies are cooked add in 1/4 cup of light brown sugar and add 2 Tbsp of your favorite vegan teriyaki sauce of choice .
- Top the dish with fresh cilantro and toasted sesame seeds for added flavor . This dish could serve as a main entree or pair it with a salad or side of brown or white rice .
THANKS FOR JOINING US FOR LUNCH
Hope you enjoyed this episode of #LunchBreakLIVE as much as I did. I love a good Veggie Bowl recipe, and this one looks fantastic! A little sweet and spicy makes this meal super tasty. Give it a try and let us know how you liked it. Tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram with a photo of your final dish! If you are looking for more easy vegan recipes to try, be sure to visit the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.