A NOODLE STIR FRY PACKED WITH FLAVOR
Rainbow Noodle Stir Fry on #LunchBreakLIVE! Watch as Diana Goldman, creator of the Beantown Kitchen blog creates this highly nutritious crowd-pleasing Rainbow Noodle Stir Fry that is as beautiful to view as it is delicious to eat! let’s see how it’s done…
A MASTER IN THE KITCHEN
Diana Goldman is a Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Plant-based Nutrition Educator based in Boston. She received a B.S. from Cornell University in Nutrition Science and an Ed.M. from Harvard University. Her blog Beantown Kitchen was awarded one of the top 100 plant-based blogs by Feedspot.
She loves teaching healthy cooking classes, and sharing recipe videos on her YouTube Channel also called Beantown Kitchen. She is also writing a cookbook to help people navigate the emotional and practical challenges of socializing and eating a plant-based diet in a mostly meat-eating world.
Sign up to receive a free Healthy Vegan Made Easy ebook on her website Beantown Kitchen.
READY FOR SOME RAINBOW NOODLE STIR FRY?
A peanut buttery flavored heavenly Stir Fry you are sure to love. This recipe is so simple to make and the flavor is off the charts awesome. It has beautiful and colorful veggies in it like bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli. This dish is not only healthy but it is super filling too! A perfect dish to make for your next friendly dinner party or gathering.
Rainbow Noodle Stir Fry
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 12 oz rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil optional
- ½ yellow onion sliced in half moons
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 2 carrots cut into coins
- Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ cup low-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Optional Garnish:
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 1 lime cut in wedges
- 1 scallion chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together until combined. Taste, adding more hot sauce if desired. Set the sauce aside.
- Boil a large pot of water. Add the broccoli florets and blanch for one minute. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Using the same pot of boiling water, prepare the noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In a large pan, sauté the onions in a few tablespoons of water, or sesame oil, stirring frequently until softened. Add the peppers and carrots and stir fry until tender. Add the blanched broccoli.
- Toss the cooked noodles and veggies with the sauce until everything is evenly coated. Add chopped peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges for garnish if desired.
THANKS FOR JOINING US FOR THIS NOODLE BOWL OF YUMMINESS!
Thanks for stopping by for lunch! I love the sound of this recipe…veggies, noodles, and peanut sauce…you really can’t go wrong! Give it a try and let us know how you liked it. If you do try this dish, be sure to take a photo and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. Leave a comment here and let us know how you liked it. If you are in search of more easy vegan recipes to try, be sure to stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
JaneUnChained graphic designer, behind-the-scenes problem solver, and IG contributor. Donna is a creative in the film industry, a passionate vegan, and promoter of a plant-based lifestyle. Known on social media as ThatSnarkyVeganGirl. Follow her on IG @ThatSnarkyVeganGirl