TIME TO DIP INTO THIS VEGAN CARAMEL SAUCE!
Today’s guest chef, Ms.FitVegan, makes us a raw vegan caramel sauce and a delicious green smoothie, both healthy and fit for Queens and Kings. The caramel is so scrumptious you will be dipping every last thing in it, craving more with every bite. Who knew something that tasted so good could actually be healthy!
MS. FITVEGAN, DOING IT RAW
Jeannette Donofrio aka @Ms.FitVegan is a Food and Beverage Business Consultant and the Founder of Fruit Is Life, an exotic tropical fruit company in South Florida. She is extremely passionate about living a healthy vegan lifestyle and has followed a fruit-based diet for over 10 years now! Through changing her diet, Jeannette has healed her cystic acne, chronic fatigue, eczema, migraines, and a whole host of other health issues! Jeannette loves to help others achieve their health and fitness goals and offers one on one private coaching, as well as weekly group coaching sessions! Get Ms.FitVegan’s FREE Raw Vegan recipe at www.100freerecipes.com
FOLLOW HER ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
THE ULTIMATE RAW VEGAN BUNDLE
Get ready for the cozy season with BRAND NEW content from your favorite raw vegans!
Ms.FitVegan is part of a very special bundle of EXCLUSIVELY raw vegan ebooks! And the best part… ALL of these eBooks have NEVER BEEN RELEASED!!! Brand new books from Doug Graham, Chris Kendall, Raw Food Romance, Ted Carr, and many many more!
In this exclusive bundle, you can get Ms.FitVegan’s new book – The Raw Vegan Beauty Book but over 50 others, all for less than $1 each! Only available until Nov 1 https://bit.ly/RawBundle
VEGAN CARAMEL SAUCE DRIPPING IN GOODNESS
Are you ready to dive into this delicious vegan caramel sauce? I know I am! It is so simple to make, 100% vegan and raw, and totally mouth-watering. The main ingredient? Dates! Dates are a great source of natural sweeteners and have so many health benefits. Dip your apples or bananas in this tasty sauce and you will certainly be coming back for more!
Raw Vegan Caramel Recipe
- 10-15 dates
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2" vanilla bean
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- Add dates, 1/3 cup water, salt and vanilla into a blender or food processor.
- Blend on low for 10-20 seconds, then slowly turn the blender to the highest speed and blend for an additional 30-90 seconds.
- Add more water as needed since dates will vary in size and dryness. You want a sticky and somewhat thick consistency, similar to a very thick and sticky applesauce. When done, the sauce should be silky smooth with no chunks.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Serve over nice cream, as a sweetener for vegan ice cream, mylkshakes and smoothies, over vegan cheesecake, with fruit or even with celery for a salty and sweet treat! It's so darn delicious that you can honestly dip just about ANYTHING into it and it will be incredible!
GET THOSE FINGERS STICKY
Sticky fingers are fine by me if the cause is delicious vegan caramel sauce! Give this recipe a try, the whole family will love it! Take a photo of your finished sauce and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. If you are interested in other easy vegan recipes, be sure to stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.