Recipe #1 Superfood Smoothie with Homemade Hemp Milk
Step 1. Make the hemp milk in the blender with:
- 3 cups of water
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds, shelled Earth Circle
- 6 small or 2 large dates
Blend ingredients until creamy. Hemp milk is done! No straining required.
Step 2. Keep the hemp milk in the blender and then add:
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 frozen packets of Sambazon Acai with Supergreens
- 2 large handfuls of fresh supergreens-kale, spinach, and chard.
- More dates if you want it sweeter
- 1 tsp maca powder Earth Circle Organics Raw Organic
Superfoods Smoothy with Homemade Organic Hemp Milk
Recipe #2 Avocado Chocolate Pudding
In the food processor, blend the following ingredients until creamy:
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2/3 cup cacao powder, Organic Balinese Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar, Organic Coconut Sugar Crystals
- 1/2 T vanilla extract
- 1 T unsweetened coconut milk, So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 T maple syrup, Kirkland Maple Syrup from Costco
- pinch of salt
- garnish with organic goji berries and organic white mulberries
Four Ripe Avocados are the Base for the Chocolate Pudding
Some of the ingredients for the Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Here is the “tiny house on Wheels” referred to in the video, which has gone on location as a mobile site for “craft services” on movie sets across the United States. Now this adorable tiny house/trailer will be the venue for filming, “The Princess in the Kitchen”.
What's Your Reaction?
Jane Velez-Mitchell is an award-winning TV journalist and New York Times best-selling author. She is the founder of UnchainedTV and the host of several shows on the network.