VEGAN BRAZILLIAN CHEESE BREAD REVEALED!
Vegan Brazilian cheese bread (PÃO DE QUEIJO) on today’s #LunchBreakLIVE with guest Chef Anamaria Ferrão Holm from Brazil. She creates these delicious little balls of heaven for us, with her quick and easy recipe. Let’s see how it’s done…
A CONTINUOUS DESIRE TO LEARN
Anamaria Ferrão Holm is from Brazil but has enjoyed living in a few different countries. She graduated in Hospitality Business in Switzerland and completed her MBA with aim on Luxury Hotel management. In 2016, she switched to a vegan diet and enrolled herself in a few courses to learn more about the lifestyle.
In 2019, she got her certificate as a vegan chef in Spain. She also received a Plant-Based nutrition certificate from E-Cornell and Dr. Collin Campbell.
Recently Anamaria got her certificate as a Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. She’s currently back at school getting a bachelor’s degree in Holistic Health Sciences. She’s constantly learning, developing recipes, taking food orders, and working on a website where she can assist people on their plant-based journey.
BRAZILIAN BREAD. YES PLEASE!
This recipe for vegan Brazillian cheese bread only has a few ingredients and takes very little effort to make. They would go great with a nice pasta meal, or really any meal! They are fluffy and doughy and absolutely delicious! The nutritional yeast gives them that cheesy flavor you’d expect in cheese bread. If you love brad, you are sure to love these little balls of heaven. Give them a try!
BRAZILIAN CHEESE BREAD (PÃO DE QUEIJO)
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 Cup + 2 TB Sour Manioc starch or tapioca starch
- 2 TB Nutritional Yeast -2Tsp Salt
- Optional : 1 tsp onion powder 1 Tsp garlic powder
- Wet Ingredients:
- 3 Shredded yams
- 1 Flax egg 1 TB Flax meal + 3 TB water -4 TB olive oil
- 1- Preheat oven to 350F
- 2- In a large bowl mix all the wet ingredients. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- 3-Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while working the dough with your hands until the dry ingredients are well incorporated and the dough is ready to form balls.
- 4- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll aprox. 1.5 inch balls. ( you can add your favorite vegan cheese inside the balls and it will melt beautifully)
- Optional : gently brush some plant milk on top of the balls in order to give them a nice golden color when baked.
- 5- Bake for 25-30 minutes
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
Thank you so much for joining us for these delicious little bread balls. If you give them a try in your own kitchen, be sure to take a photo and tag @JaneUnChainedNews on Instagram. If you are looking for more easy vegan recipes to try, be sure to stop by the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.