These Veggie Spring Rolls Are Bursting With Health
Let’s make rainbow veggie spring rolls with savory ginger peanut sauce! Spring rolls are a fun, simple, and refreshing way to incorporate healthy veggies into your life. They are also beautifully presented, making them perfect for a party appetizer. Today’s #LunchBreakLIVE guest is vegan chef Sorsha Morava, media content creator, Tik Tok favorite, activist, and voice actor. Let’s take a look at how she creates these beautiful spring rolls…
Influencing For A Better World
Sorsha is a content creator, social media influencer, activist, and voice actor. She has a passion for creating daily content on her social media platforms (Instagram and TikTok) that makes people laugh, smile, and think. Sorsha is showing that veganism can be boujee and that you don’t have to miss out on all of the food, fashion, and fun that you had before going vegan. She empowers people to be themselves while being kind to others (animals included of course). She’s worked with some of her favorite brands such as OSEA Malibu, Daring Foods, Angela Roi, Pacifica Beauty, Vegancuts, Thrive Market, Katjes, and V-dog just to name a few that she gets to share the hype and excitement for with her loyal audience. She’s your best friend that will make you feel less alone in a very non-vegan world.
How To Make Delicious Veggie Spring Rolls
These veggie spring rolls are an easy way to get in a colorful array of nourishing foods that you can enjoy just in time for spring. The ginger peanut sauce is the perfect dipping sauce to fully round out the spring rolls and make them even more satisfying. The process is fun and relatively simple, and the result is a stunning dish that is sure to impress your friends and family.
RAINBOW SPRING ROLLS
- SPRING ROLLS:
- Rice paper
- Bell peppers of all colors sliced vertically
- Shredded carrots
- Cucumbers sliced vertically
- Rice noodles
- Baked tofu
- Avocado thinly sliced
- Lettuce butter lettuce or romaine
- Fresh mint
- GINGER PEANUT SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp red chili paste
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger or powdered
- 1/2 lime juiced
- To make the tofu, marinate the tofu in coconut amino‘s or soy sauce for 30 minutes. Then roll the tofu in arrowroot flour. Place on parchment paper and pop into the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Then flip them over for 10 more minutes. Set aside with the other spring roll fillings.
- In a large round dish, add some water and then submerge the rice paper, individually, for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Carefully place the rice paper on a cutting board or plate. Then neatly place your rainbow of ingredients in the center. Carefully roll the rice paper, as you would with a burrito. The tighter you roll the spring rolls, the neater and more uniform that they will look.
- Set the spring rolls aside to then prepare the peanut sauce. This will allow the spring rolls to set before you slice then in half.
- To make the ginger peanut sauce, add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- You can store the leftover ingredients and even the spring rolls in the fridge for up to five days.
Have fun with finding all of the tasty plant foods that you can make spring rolls out of!
Add vegan chicken instead of tofu!
Thanks For Joining In The Fun
This was such a fun and colorful episode of #LunchBreakLIVE. Spring rolls are definitely a favorite of mine with their freshness, healthy veggies, and yummy dipping sauces. Give this recipe a try and let us know how much you enjoyed the rolls. Take a photo of your finished dish and tag @UnChained_TV on Instagram. Looking for other easy vegan recipes to try? Hop on over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page, where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
JaneUnChained graphic designer, behind-the-scenes problem solver, and IG contributor. Donna is a creative in the film industry, a passionate vegan, and promoter of a plant-based lifestyle. Known on social media as ThatSnarkyVeganGirl. Follow her on IG @ThatSnarkyVeganGirl