Give Me Spice With My Avocado Toast Recipe
Lindsey Baker, The Rizzle Influencer
Lindsey Baker is a content creator, entertainer, and activist. She is the host and producer of The Action Hour on JaneUnchained News Network. She is also an influencer on Rizzle.tv and uses social media to promote a plant-based lifestyle. She loves showing off her favorite vegan recipes, adding her own personal flair to the recipes and sharing them with the world.
You Asked For Spice In Your Avocado Toast Recipe, and You Got It!
Lindsey uses Fresco Pepper in this Avocado Toast recipe to add a bit of kick with every bite. You can also use cracked hot pepper as an alternative heat trigger if you prefer. Avocado Toast quickly became a huge hit (at least in L.A.) in many restaurants, each having its own unique ingredients. But you don’t have to go out to eat at an establishment in order to enjoy this peoples choice favorite. You can easily make it at home, and Lindsey’s recipe is a great option, especially if you like a little heat!
Holy Moly Avocado Toast With a Spicy Twist
- 3 medium Avocados medium soft
- 1/4 cup purple onion
- 1/2 cup ripe vine tomato or cherry tomatoes OR Alt. Option1/2 Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Garlic Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. Black Peppercorn
- 1/2 medium lime juice
- 3 slices Whole Grain or Rye Bread
- 1/4 section of a Fresco Pepper diced OR Alt. Option1/2 teaspoon of cracked hot red pepper
- Place in a medium-sized bowl:
- Peel the Avocados and discard the pits and chop into a small chunk texture
- Cut the tomatoes and onions into small cubes
- Add garlic salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Spread on Toasted Bread.
- Makes a delicious meal when paired with a mixed green salad.
- Serve immediately.
Thank You For Joining Us!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did. I love SPICE, so I look forward to trying this out for myself. I actually am probably one of the only people in Los Angeles who has never actually tried Avocado Toast. That’s the truth. But that is about to change because I am for sure going to make this recipe! If you are looking for other delicious vegan recipes to try, jump on over to the #LunchBreakLIVE page where we have a ton to choose from. Until next time…keep cookin’!
What's Your Reaction?
Donna Dennison is an UnchainedTV writer, graphic designer, video editor, and IG contributor. Donna is also a creative in the film industry.